Appointment Cancellation & No Show Policy
We kindly ask that if you wish to cancel your appointment that you give us at least 24 hours notice. Any deposits given for services (e.g. Colouring services) will be lost if 24 hours is not given.
In the event you do not show up to your appointment, you will lose any deposit paid to secure the appointment and you will be required to give a deposit for your next appointment.
This policy is in place out of respect for our staff members and clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill.
If for any reason you are running late for your appointment please call us on 01608 650883.
We work very hard to schedule the right amount of time for each service. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting every other guest scheduled that day. Please be aware in the unfortunate event you are late, we cannot guarantee that your services will be performed that day. Lateness of 10 minutes or more may require rescheduling your appointment for another day and the loss of your deposit.
If after your appointment you are not satisfied with your service, we ask you to please contact the salon within 7 days of that service. We would like every opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations, as we value you as a client. If you have simply changed your mind or if you return after the 7 days, normal charges will apply. If you have altered or attempted to alter a hair colour or cut yourself or by a third party this guarantee becomes null and void.
A skin test is required for all new clients that have not had colour with us before and also for existing clients that have not had colour with us in the last 6 months.
If a skin test is required for your colour services and you fail to have one done, then we have no choice but to cancel your appointment. Skin tests must be carried out 48 hours or before your appointment.
It is very rare for a reaction to occur but if it does it can be very severe and can even cause hospitalisation – this is a risk that we are not willing to take, so we will insist on a Patch Test.
Colouring Hair When Pregnant
NHS guidance states that chemicals in permanent and semi-permanent hair dyes, including those that contain bleaching agents, are not highly toxic. Although there’s only limited research, most of the evidence shows that it’s safe to colour or bleach your hair while pregnant.
Please speak with your doctor for more information about colouring your hair when pregnant.
No refunds will be given for gift voucher purchases. Gift vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Gift voucher are redeemable in salon only against products and services. If change is required this will be given in the form of a voucher.
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase and can not be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card/cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event, you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed IN STORE (Curfew Hair Ltd, Unit 4a & c, The Curfew, Moreton in Marsh, Glos, GL56 0LE )
- Vouchers can not be redeemed online, via post or via telephone.
- Vouchers are redeemable against all services and products sold in the store.
Appointments with a Graduate Colourist & Stylist
Please beware that a Graduate Colourist is a team member that has just completed their training, as such appointments may take longer and results can vary from your specific brief. If you have a very particular end goal in mind for your hair then please book with a more senior member of our team.
The company will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage (including clothing) to any personal belongings that you bring to the salon with you.
While the Curfew team will always endeavour to keep your personal belongings safe and undamaged we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of your personal possessions while on the premises. We do take every precaution possible to protect your clothes from colour but we would advise you to wear something appropriate to avoid disappointment. High necklines and collars are best avoided.